Gallery 114, an artist-run gallery in the Pearl District, is looking for energetic artists to join our collective. Gallery artists work together to run the gallery, produce their own shows, and contribute to overall operations. We currently have a few openings.
New Member Application
Applications for membership are electronic and transmitted as e-mail attachments. As a cooperative
we all review submissions monthly. Qualified applicants will be invited to make a presentation at a
Gallery 114 meeting.
1. In an MS Word or Text document of no more than two pages, please provide:
• Name, e-mail address, phone number, web address, and physical address
• Reasons for wanting to join a cooperative gallery
• A short description of your skills and experiences that would contribute to Gallery 114
• A very brief artist statement
2. Place the application document in a folder with 10-12 jpeg images of current work measuring no
more than 700 px on the longest side at 100-150 dpi. We recommend showing a consistent body
of work that reflects your current direction and might be appropriate for exhibition.
3. E-mail the folder containing the application document and images to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Notification of the application status will be sent within two weeks of submission.
For more information, download the full information sheet for prospective members.